If you’re like me, then you find it difficult to read small text on a screen. This can be a particular problem when using Outlook, as the default font size is quite small. Thankfully, there is an easy way to make Outlook’s font bigger – and I’m going to show you how. Keep reading for instructions on how to change your Outlook font size.
Outlook Font Size
Making your Outlook font bigger can be really helpful, especially if you’re using Outlook on a laptop or desktop with a small screen. You can make the Outlook font size bigger in two ways: either by changing the settings in Outlook itself, or by changing the settings in Windows. To change the font size in Outlook, open the “File” menu and then select “Options.” In the “Options” menu, select “Mail.” In the “Compose messages” section, click the drop-down menu next to “Font size” and then select the desired font size. To change the font size in Windows, open the “Control Panel” and then select “Appearance and Personalization.” Next, select “Display.” In the “Make text and other items larger or smaller” section, click the radio button next to “Larger – 150%.” You can also select 125% or 200%, depending on your preference. Finally, click “Apply” and then “OK.” Your new font size will take effect immediately.
How to Make Outlook Text Bigger
If you’re finding that the text in your Outlook email is too small to read comfortably, there’s an easy way to make it bigger.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Oen Outlook and click on the File tab in the top-left corner.
- Click Options in the menu that appears.
- In the Outlook Options window that appears, click on the Display tab.
- Under Fonts, use the drop-down menus to select the font and font size you want to use for new messages and replies/forwards.
- Click OK to save your changes and close the window.
Now all your Outlook email will be displayed in the larger font size you selected! This can make a big difference if you have trouble reading small text, or if you just prefer a larger font size for emailing. Give it a try today!
How to Make Outlook Text Bigger
To change the Outlook font size, go to View in the top navigation bar. Select Zoom. Choose 100% for standard size, or choose a custom setting between 10% and 500%. You can also click theIncrease FontSize or Decrease FontSize buttons in the message pane’s toolbar. To make text bold, select the text and press Ctrl+B. To make text italic, select the text and press Ctrl+I. To underline text, select the text and press Ctrl+U. You can also change the spacing between lines of text by selecting Layout in the top navigation bar. Under Spacing, use the Line Spacing drop-down menu to select Single, 1.5 lines, or Double. You can also adjust the space before and after paragraphs by entering a value in the Before or After box. Finally, you can change the margins by going to Page Setup in the top navigation bar. Under Margins, you can enter values for Top, Bottom, Left, and Right margins.”
Outlook Font Size for PC
Making the Outlook font size bigger is a common action people take when first using the software. The program comes with a default font size, and for many users, this just isn’t big enough. The good news is that Outlook makes it easy to change the font size.
- Open Outlook and go to the File tab.
- Select Options from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Mail tab in the new window that opens.
- Scroll down to the Compose messages section and click on the Font button.
- In the Font window that opens, select the size you want from the Size drop-down menu. Then click OK to save your changes and close the window.
- You can also make changes to the reading pane font by clicking on the Reading Pane button in the same section of the Mail tab. Again, make your changes in the Font window and click OK when you’re done.
- When you’re finished making changes, click OK at the bottom of the Options window to save your changes and close the window.
Now your Outlook messages will be easier to read thanks to your bigger font.